Lowell Spinners Game/Sleepover
Scout Night with the Lowell Spinners!
Pack 194 Cub Scouts and families are invited to our annual baseball outing and campout at Lowell’s LeLacheur Park on Saturday, July 9th.
Scout Night is a fun activity for boys and girls involved in Scouting throughout our area. Over 600 Scouts and families will attend this popular event. Campers will enjoy an evening of minor-league baseball in a family-friendly setting. Following the Spinners’ certain victory, we will pitch tents in the outfield, enjoy a game of catch, and then retire at the area’s only “camp-in movie theater” to watch Star Wars on the big screen.
Pack 194 has reserved a limited number of tickets for Cubs and their families. Tickets are $33 per person, and include:
* A seat behind home plate to watch our Lowell Spinners—Short-Season Class A affiliate of the Boston Red Sox—take on the Connecticut Tigers of the Detroit Tigers farm system (first pitch @ 5:05pm)
* A voucher for a hot dog, soft drink, and chips during the game
* An official camper ID badge and lanyard
* A Lowell Spinners Scout Night patch
* Participation in a pre-game Scout parade, with recognition of our Pack
* Sunday morning breakfast
Tickets are offered first-come, first-served. To reserve your family’s spot for this event, please email John Mitchell ([email protected]) no later than Friday, May 27th, with your Cub Scout’s name(s) and the number of tickets you need. Please then send a check payable to Cub Scout Pack 194, to:
Cub Scout Pack 194
c/o John Mitchell
4 Heritage Drive
Bedford, MA 01730
Your tickets will be guaranteed upon payment and are non-refundable. Once paid, should you find you can no longer attend, we will try to facilitate but cannot guarantee an exchange with another interested family.
Our rain date is TBD.
We look forward to seeing many Scouts and their families for another fun night of baseball and Scouting!
Click above for printable flyer